• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

It's 1:30PM right now.

Toonami used to start at 1PM... now I think it's going to START a 4PM... starting at 3 was doable, but I think dinner might pre-empt watching SAO and FLCL :-/

It's 1:30PM right now.

Toonami used to start at 1PM... now I think it's going to START a 4PM... starting at 3 was doable, but I think dinner might pre-empt watching SAO and FLCL :-/
That is pretty late. Maybe eat some Hot Pockets for dinner. One handed typing.

thetechkid

Confession : i kinda want to try a Hot Pocket someone. Commercial is working!

kYbtrktl.jpg

bigkrev

True story: was at the movies today seeing Thor, they ran like 6 fucking Coke ads, and I just had to get up and buy a Coke.

I'm a lemming D:

I was wrong about Akira. Haruto ain't for her. Her chest is flat and she's a cheating bitch. Don't bother sinking your fangs into that

bigkrev

So I'm playing Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen right now, and it's basically a slideshow. Single digit frames. I've at least paired my Shota Ranger with a giant burley female fighter as a main pawn, to fulfill my need for juxtaposition.

You should probably grab it while it's free

Levyne

Banned
I am working through it as well. I think I've adjusted....just gotta avoid any well performing games until I finish!

Tenumi

Banned
Was planning on staying up tonight, but plans changed. Exausting day today, so recording and watching later for me...

I've got to watch SAO alone! This is the worst kind of punishment.

789shadow

Banned
Was planning on staying up tonight, but plans changed. Exausting day today, so recording and watching later for me...

I've got to watch SAO alone! This is the worst kind of punishment.
I can't imagine how so much of AnimeGAF did it alone.

bigkrev

I am working through it as well. I think I've adjusted....just gotta avoid any well performing games until I finish!

I really like the climbing mechanic. I fire arrows for a while, but sometimes climb up monsters to stab them in the eyes and head repeatedly with a dagger. Super fun!

Levyne

Banned
Yeah, I went assassin instead of Ranger since I liked Daggers more than the bow, but I like having access to the bow

Tenumi

Banned
I approve of Medusa avatar.

I like how this one turned out. Thought the cutoff might make it look weird, but it worked out fine.

Also, I've changed my mind. I've got enough energy to make it through, and heck, I've been having trouble getting to sleep early again lately, so actually getting tired shouldn't hurt.

mhs004

I've recently gotten my best friend/old roommate into anime. We watched all of Titan(which he fucking loves, he asks me every day if they announced a new season), Samurai Champloo, and are watching Kill La KIll.
Tomorrow I'm am introducing him the greatness that is Brotherhood. I'm kind of exited because I go to sleep before it comes on and it is what originally got me into anime so I'm kind of doing it for myself to because I haven' t seen it in over a year.

bigkrev

I took a 3 hour nap from 3 to 6 pm, drank a full Monster at noon after working in the yard for 3 hours, and just drank a sugar free Red Bull.

My body is ready. Though i'm probably going to skip Bleach for my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom