• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, he's dead. how does he not know if there is or isn't an afterlife. what happened after you died, dude?

Made even more stupid when there are actual demons in the world that have to do with the afterlife. I mean, these are things that are confirmed.

This feels appropriate right now

PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg

MikeMyers

Without Naraku Inuyasha wishes himself human and Kikiyo and him die after living happily ever after.

Final Act Spoilers
the Shikon Jewel always automatically backfires. Which makes me wonder if Inuyasha didn't have a desire to use it, maybe Naraku wouldn't have even come to forth

I think I'm going to have to bow out for InuYasha, I'm only looking at 4-5 hours of sleep currently so any little extra I get will go a long way to get me though a 8 hour shift

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The 2011 one? Is that one even dubbed?

Supposedly that's a secret...

Maybe Funi bought it and they're building up a huge cache of dubbed episodes for Toonami to run without repeats or breaks. That's probably the best we can hope for at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom