• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voice work was fine in the promo, I think the complainers are exaggerating a little bit. I'll reserve final judgement a few episodes in but I'm ok with what was shown.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
FYI, SAO is ending tonight & will be replaced by Parasyte at 1 a.m. while M&H will get bumped to 1:30 a.m.

AoT is also ending & will be replaced by an reairing of Kill la Kill.

uuuhhhh

Hello random movie promo.

THANKS FOR SPOILING THE MOVIE, TOM!!!!

That was pretty much all shown in the trailer, heck the trailer shows even more then that

Parasyte is probably the best show Toonami has picked up all year and no I am not joking about that.

You think it's better then M&H? I honestly agree with you but I don't think most people here would agree with us

Fun fact: That safe driving rebate program costs extra to add to your policy in an amount that, for me at least, was most costly every 6 month renewal than what the actual rebate would have been.

Ponn

Banned
I've seen some episodes of Parasyte and it was pretty good so I will finish watching it on Toonami. I finally started Tokyo Ghoul on Hulu and man, that would make one hell of an hour block on Toonami with Parasyte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom