• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

ricelord

giphy.gif

soon...

Xe4

Banned
And I'm back. In time for Tokyo Ghoul...
All right fuck that, I an't gonna start my night with trash. I'm gonna watch some Netflix. I'll be back for HxH.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Rewatching this, Part 3 is similar to Part 1 in another way, in that you find yourself being more interested in the side characters compared to the main characters.

....Part 4 thankfully has a good balance between good main characters & side characters.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol not even a minute in & an "important" character is already dead with absolutely no build up.

God, I can't wait for IBO to return

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No wonder Araki switched from Shonen Jump to Ultra Jump. He wouldn't have been able to get away with any of that gore violence in modern Jump.

Seriously...
Some of Steel Ball Run's body horror is nuts. If Araki ever ends Jojo, he could have a career in Cronenberg-style horror movies

Neoxon

Rewatching this, Part 3 is similar to Part 1 in another way, in that you find yourself being more interested in the side characters compared to the main characters.

....Part 4 thankfully has a good balance between good main characters & side characters.
Agreed, it's part of the reason why I have Part 4 as my 2nd favorite (complete) JoJo part.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
are you bloody kidding me.

stitches boy is just dead just like that as well?

Holy hell, they had absolutely no idea how to end this.

Top Bottom