• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The recap for the last episode should literally just be Goku screaming for 30 seconds straight non stop

Zubz

Banned
Wait, I missed the "Further Beyond" episode by 1 week? The transformation to Super Saiyan 3's far better than the power-up itself! Did it still take 3 whole minutes like the original version?

I like Taco Bell's breakfast burritos, but I won't try that Naked Egg Taco.

Just doesn't look good to me...

I tried getting one earlier this week & was sad to find out they're breakfast only.

Guys, you wanna know something funny? The closed captioning had everything he was saying lol. Someone's job for a week was typing the weird noises he was making so that deaf people and people who are hard of hearing wouldn't feel left out.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So I just got super saiyan in xenoverse 2 the other day, i thought it was just SSJ1 but you technically get them all based hoebmany bars you have, and since I as stating my character appropriately I had more than enough bars to go SSJ3

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
What's funny is that there is a show on Toonami that will outdo Super Saiyan 3's gigantic hair power up.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So I feel like, with the exception of some of the
Mr. Satan
stuff, nothing that happens between here and the end of the arc actually matters. It's basically just canon filler.

I want the next scene to be Trunks sipping some tea at a table and then him doing the One Piece overreaction shot of "WAIT! I SHOULDN'T BE SIPPING TEA!"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
41qEcjihzWL._SY355_.jpg

Moaradin

Mr. Satan
stuff, nothing that happens between here and the end of the arc actually matters. It's basically just canon filler.

It's infuriating how they drag it out. Especially since they repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"You sneaky little bastard"

Mr. Satan

Well at this point Toriyama was kind of tired of the series
And like every other creator at the time, he made it up week to week.

Mr. Satan

It sucks because everything is made irrelevant.
All of Gohan's, Trunk's, and Goten's effort and build-up was pushed aside so Goku could save the day again.

Zubz

Banned
I will never warm up to Buu's English voice. Ever. It's the only voice I dislike more than the Japanese Goku voice. It's like if Elmo turned into a Chaos God.

Top Bottom