• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
man, the Buu arc, it's just like...

everybody becomes temporarily stupid, the heroes are all ineffectual, it's dragged out far beyond where it should be, and almost none of it matters

Did Scott Buck write this? Because it feels like the Iron Fist of Dragon Ball arcs.

everybody becomes temporarily stupid, the heroes are all ineffectual, it's dragged out far beyond where it should be, and almost none of it matters

Did Scott Buck write this? Because it feels like the Iron Fist of Dragon Ball arcs.
Nah it was written by WWE writers

Htown

we have motherfuckers who can teleport and use telepathy, and they need a teenage girl's phone

man, fuck this show

Seda

I maybe haven't been paying full attention, but didn't they say because they used a wish to revive everyone earlier they cant make another for a few months

TheOGB

Banned

Yeah, knowing how he rest of this arc plays out, this stuff especially seems very silly

Htown

I maybe haven't been paying full attention, but didn't they say because they used a wish to revive everyone earlier they cant make another for a few months

I think they need to get the Dragon Radar out of the city before it's destroyed

Zubz

Banned
Who asked for TRL to come back?

Why they hell would TRL come back in a world where Youtube exists

Executives desperate to find another nostalgia cash cow who expect a brand to take precedence over convenience?

That said, the audience their targeting probably doesn't remember TRL. I barely remember it, & I'm older than their target demographic. The target demo grew up with the Internet; they probably never saw a need.

Yup. It's by far the worst part of the entire series... Or at least, now that GT's non-canon. Only saving graces are Videl, Dad Satan, & the "FURTHER BEYOND" scene. Maybe Dabura.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They told the dragon they didn't need the other wishes so it has a shorter cool down.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Cell and Buu are basically the same "easy to overpower but tough to kill" villains in that you need to reduce them to nothing to win.

Top Bottom