• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

I'll actually be alright if they just focus on these two.

I can't handle the rest of that bullshit. Not even really that big on Kaneki but I like his friend. And their friendship is at least something I know enough about to... sort of care a bit.

Man, we could all be watching Pokemon right now...

DLBlyp_SXUAAW1so.jpg

Xe4

Banned
He literally joined the bad guys! He caused the owl to escape! How is he the hero? Am I missing something?
Edit: Wat?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
hi, completely random dude who appeared last episode with no introduction at all

also why didn't either one try to heal their wounds instead of just standing there

& what's even happening at this point

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
In the manga, it's left ambiguous on what happens to Hide. Leaving it possible that Kaneki ate him.

Oh no not the coffee shop.

Oh wait, he shows up in the sequel. Never mind.

So is he dead or not?

Or is he gonna stay alive just long enough for them to die in the fire today because SYMBOLISM?

Come on. Do the thing that makes me the most pissed off. I'll at least feel something, finally.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i can only assume the coffee shop committed senpoku by setting itself on fire after realizing just how terrible the coffee that hide made was

Top Bottom