• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, things start to heat up as Vegeta continues to battle the robotic Magetta, Buu goes on a rampage while Goku teaches Goten and Trunks to dance the dance of his people, the Joestars arrive in Calcutta and find that not one but two of DIO's assassins are waiting there for them, Tekkadan is back as the world changes anew with the return of Makanai as the Prime Minister of Arbrau, Gon's team challenges Razor's group in an athletics challenge once again with much better results thanks to their new teammates, Lupin is back in action and decides to make his next target one of the most famous: the Mona Lisa, Naruto inexplicably flashes back to the past as Iruka begins his career as a Ninja Academy instructor for a particularly rowdy group of young students, Gene tries to learn how to pilot the Outlaw Star while the Kei Pirates focus their sights on Melfina once again, ghosts from Spike's past reemerge as a hefty bounty is mysteriously listed for the syndicate crime boss Mao Yenrai, and Mikasa leads the charge to take Eren back from the traitorous Titan shifters.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 35 - Turn Your Anger into Strength! Vegeta's Full-Bore Battle!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 36 - An Unexpectedly Uphill Battle! Vegeta's Great Blast of Fury!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 36 - An Unexpectedly Uphill Battle! Vegeta's Great Blast of Fury!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 135 - Silly Looking? Drilling the Fusion Pose!
12:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 10 - The Emperor and the Hanged Man, Part 1
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 26 - New Blood
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 69 - A × Heated × Showdown
1:30 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 15 - Don't Move the Mona Lisa
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 176 - Rookie Teacher Iruka
2:30 - Outlaw Star - 7 - Creeping Evil
3:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 5 - Ballad of Fallen Angels
3:30 - Attack on Titan - 36 - Charge

Funimation spoiling the fuck out of Dragon Ball Super dub watchers with that pre-fight stream.

They (The company) don't honestly care about Toonami watchers who are watching for the first time, they just see it airing here as a bonus therefore they don't care about us being spoiled about future events.

Which is super fucked up considering, but it's also why I talk about Super spoiler's pretty freely being its also very hard to avoid at this point.

I never even heard of the sauce.

Do people want it because it was something that actually tastes good, or "MY FAVORITE SHOW WANTS THIS, THEREFORE I WANT IT TOO"

Don't know how old you are but when the mulan movie was being promoted I went to mcdonalds all the time for that sauce. it was a "you had to be there" type of thing but yes the sauce was legitimately good.

Having this stupid ass flash promotion was the dumbest thing mcdonalds could've done, not knowing how rabid the r&m fanbase is.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Don't know how old you are but when the mulan movie was being promoted I went to mcdonalds all the time for that sauce. it was a "you had to be there" type of thing but yes the sauce was legitimately good.

Having this stupid ass flash promotion was the dumbest thing mcdonalds could've done, not knowing how rabid the r&m fanbase is.
Oh, so it was from 1998. Yeah, I was only 6 or 7 at the time, so that would explain why I don't remember them having it.

There is blue kaioken technically and Rose but that's for his dark skinned brother

Thats like considering Kaioken a transformation, its just a plus mode for whatever form you're in all it had was a cool powering up sequence (for Z and Super so its not technically a spoiler).

Rose is just Goku Black's version of Blue, so I don't consider that a new transformation either.

caliph95

Everybody give them your energy

3.jpg

I have no idea what anyone in the last 20 posts was talking about, lol.

The latest Dragon Ball Super episode that just aired in Japan. It's an hour long special and tt was supposed to stream tonight but all the hype caused Crunchyroll and Funimation's sites to crash.

Tamanon

Banned
I hope Toonami keeps the episodes together when they eventually get there. Or it'll make the week between infinitely longer.

Seda

I wonder if they will double up Super episodes when Kai ends. Even if they do that it'll take some time to 'catch up'.

But they'll probably just stick to how they are doing it now.

Morlas

I wonder if they will double up Super episodes when Kai ends. Even if they do that it'll take some time to 'catch up'.

But they'll probably just stick to how they are doing it now.
Wish they would simuldub super would be a dream come true

Xe4

Banned
Having two back to back Dragon Ball episodes gets pretty tiring, so I hope they replace Kai with something different. I'm fine with them not catching up, honestly.

Top Bottom