• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Zubz

Banned
I really hate Buu's dub voice. I know I say that every week either here, in the Super thread (Dub & sub), & the DBZF threads. But it remains true.

Seda

wtzgU.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Time in Dragon Ball is all over the place.

"Five minutes until Namek blows"
"You only have 30 min- no wait 28 minutes now"

Aah yes, the "one day" that started with them traveling to the tournament before registering. Longest damn day ever, even by anime standards.

Xe4

Banned
Buu the only one we've seen sexually assault someone on screen tho.

True, but on the grand scale of things, it ain't even near the worst thing people in this show have done.

Like even in this episode, the killing of millions kind of makes anything else pale in comparison.

Zubz

Banned
This all feels like filler that could have been cut

Yup. Buu Saga was probably the one that would benefit most from cutting filler, yet they kept the most content for Kai.

Seriously, why are we getting a TWD/Robot Chicken crossover? And why is the latter still running?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What was that Gamestop commercial?

Yup. Buu Saga was probably the one that would benefit most from cutting filler, yet they kept the most content for Kai.

Seriously, why are we getting a TWD/Robot Chicken crossover? And why is the latter still running?

Why are both still running? I mean yeah Walking Dead is based on an on-going comic but there's no excuse for Robot Chicken

Top Bottom