• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
okay just gonna step in here

this is the worst conversation in DBZ

because

1) Goku could've just finished it and saved us a shitload of time

2) The rest of the series is just the Goku and Vegeta show anyway, and the next generation doesn't amount to shit

Just record like those two sentences from Goku and play them at the end of every episode from here until when Buu is finally defeated.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
He's just supposed to be childlike. It's not as bad in the Japanese version.
Its horrible in the Japanese version o_O jp va sounds like a old man desperately trying to sound young, its like opposite the problem I have with riki in xenoblade

Crocodile

Dragon Ball Super is finally working on Crunchyroll. Time to watch the special <3 (Though I guess I'll have to split time with Toonami)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
okay just gonna step in here

this is the worst conversation in DBZ

because

1) Goku could've just finished it and saved us a shitload of time

2) The rest of the series is just the Goku and Vegeta show anyway, and the next generation doesn't amount to shit

Just record like those two sentences from Goku and play them at the end of every episode from here until when Buu is finally defeated.
The hilarious part is that both Fusion and Mystic Gohan should have won.

Ashby

I downloaded the ROM of Dragonball Z Hyper Dimension as a kid in the 90s before this aired in the US and I thought SSJ3 Gotenks was the hypest shit in the world. Little did I know...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
FU
SION
HA!

Its horrible in the Japanese version o_O jp va sounds like a old man desperately trying to sound young, its like opposite the problem I have with riki in xenoblade

Well he is an old man. 62 now.
Granted he was much younger when DBZ aired

Zubz

Banned
"... then stop on your right foot, don't forget it!"

It's less piercing & shrill, at least.

TheOGB

Banned
Goku saying words he doesn't even know
4tCIK.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
nobody will be seated for the "goku explains what symmetrical means" scene

AND THEN THEY BECAME PICCOKU

Top Bottom