• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Goku would wear a diaper on his head if it meant he could be stronger. The man doesn't know the meaning of the word "shame". Or "symmetrical" for that matter. Time for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oooh using this song for the preview. What is the name of this song? Toonami's been using it for YEARS for Dragon Ball promos

Seda

I'm just going to say that I like English Buu. He sounds like an insane bratty toddler which is how he acts so it seems pretty holistic to me.

ckohler

bUaaT1v.jpg

Korigama

Dragonball Z Kai being snarky is even more off putting because it is the old show.
Personally, I find that makes this and Super far more tolerable than playing things straight would.

And Vegeta's set on resuming his dickishness on the next Super, I see.

Xe4

Banned
I love how people just forget how much of a dick Vegeta is constantly. Like, it doesn't surprise me at all that Vegeta is willing to beat on a kid.

Anyhow, time for JoJo.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
reminder

Centerfold = J. Geil, which works since he's the one who sung the song, so the reference still works.

Props to Namco & Crunchyroll for finding good alternate names for Jojo characters that keep the spirit of the original reference

Zubz

Banned
reminder

Centerfold = J. Geil, which works since he's the one who sung the song, so the reference still works.

Props to Namco & Crunchyroll for finding good alternate names for Jojo characters that keep the spirit of the original reference

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price was a masterwork in writing around copyright.

EDIT: He called Kakyoin pretty. But where's the lie?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm guessing Araki didn't like his trip to India.

"If you don't give me tips, you won't go to heaven sir!"

Top Bottom