• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Avdol......

tumblr_n73cbvcZHf1s5f9ado1_500.gif

:___:

Seda

huh, I think Polnareff's VA did really good there actually. His composure was breaking when his head was turned and you could hear it in his voice.

Man what is it with Chris Tergliafera and his characters getting killed off at some point
First Gundham, the Ryoma now Advol. I'm expecting Killua's dad to bite it at some point.

Zubz

Banned
Cause Japan (though I doubt an American comic would've done it any better).

Doesn't his counterpart in that weird 90's Indie Comic that was just an Americanized, Abridged Stardust Crusaders knock-off die in the first issue?

Xe4

Banned
Good episode. Bad first half but really good second half. The show could be really good if it wasn't so variable in quality.
Time for IBO.
Doesn't his counterpart in that weird 90's Indie Comic that was just an Americanized, Abridged Stardust Crusaders knock-off die in the first issue?
That wouldn't surprise me at all, haha.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, IBO.

.......it feels sort of weird that TG is finally gone off the block.

FOR NOW...?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

I just remember the Joseph counterpart dies.

I still can't believe Diesel was a thing. It's so surreal.

Top Bottom