• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

ckohler

DCZ8oZW.jpg

You know I thought the pig toilet wa just some racist mockery until I looked up that it's real. It sounds like something Family Guy would come up with to mock India.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
One thing you always have to appreciate with Jojo, it's always willing to let shit get very real very fast.

Time for Gundam.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know I thought the pig toilet wa just some racist mockery until I looked up that it's real. It sounds like something Family Guy would come up with to mock India.

Araki does his research. He may make up Stand bullshit as he goes along with it, but he makes sure to get the details of the world right.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The death of Avdol is particularly sucky because he was arguably the strongest on the team in terms OF powers and in terms of stand a on this season, was pretty up there

Korigama

The return of Gundam where the lead doesn't whine, doesn't obsess over a girl he just met, and gets things done? How I've longed for it.

Zubz

Banned
I just remember the Joseph counterpart dies.

I still can't believe Diesel was a thing. It's so surreal.

Diesel! I thought that was it but didn't think it sounded right.

I know, though, right? Even if JJBA was mostly unknown in America, they had to know someone would recognize the parallels between JoJo's & Diesel eventually, right?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We now have two shows on the block, BACK TO BACK, with someone named Biscuit.

What are the freakin' odds?

TheOGB

Banned
I kinda stopped paying attention to the plot in the back half of season one, but it is nice to have something tolerable on in this slot again.

Though I am gonna miss that break, got an itch to play Puyo Puyo Tetris.

and RIP Biscuit ;_;7

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sounds like things are pretty good at the moment. Let's see how it all goes south

If Biscuit had survived we could have had two characters named Biscuit on the block at the same time.

Funny how things work like that.

Top Bottom