• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Xe4

Banned
Think I caught a full 30 seconds of that fight, Sling has been down so much. Man, I want cable to suffer a slow and horrible death. Just get Toonami off there first!

Crocodile

FWIW, it does feel a bit hard to imagine that Cabba has never been this mad before in his life. Goku had to see a friend die to go SSJ. Then again Vegeta got it because he was mad at himself and Trunks (not Future) + Goten got it for free so LOL.

Chase17

Is that Cabba? or
f21383c75ab5db795bde2f6aafdf0705.jpg

Seda

FWIW, it does feel a bit hard to imagine that Cabba has never been this mad before in his life. Goku had to see a friend die to go SSJ. Then again Vegeta got it because he was mad at himself and Trunks (not Future) + Goten got it for free so LOL.

Yeah my immediate thought was 'that was too easy'

and then I remembered goten and kid trunks lol

i mean, to be fair Vegeta was angry his entire life and didn't get it for a really long time

Top Bottom