• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Xe4

Banned
Thanks for explaining that narrator. That's not totally what the show had already explained a whole bunch already.

caliph95

By virtue of being Jojo it's still good but yeah it's not as good as most other parts. I'm glad that more and more people are realizing this. I was never a fan of the consensus that Part 3 was the best part.
I thought consensus that it is 4 or 7 for manga readers

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That's Tyler the Creator's new show right? ... Not sure how to feel about it

That shit is like a horror movie.
Something who can kill you in your reflection.

Appropriate for October.

A lot of the early Stands are based on horror movies. Like Ebony Devil is Chucky from Child's Play

By virtue of being Jojo it's still good but yeah it's not as good as most other parts. I'm glad that more and more people are realizing this. I was never a fan of the consensus that Part 3 was the best part.

I don't see how people thought this was better than Battle Tendancy unless it goes off the wall crazy in later episodes. The problems I have with this series so far is that it just isn't as over the top crazy like Part 2 was. Part 1 also had Speedwagon and Barron, plus Dio acting so ridiculously evil it was watchable. Part 3 just hasn't done that.

Breads

Banned
I thought consensus that it is 4 or 7 for manga readers

My understanding that part 7 was a favorite of english readers, part 5 was a favorite for japanese readers, but overall part 3 was the world wide favorite.

It's hard to quantify but that's the feeling I got over the years.

I don't see how people thought this was better than Battle Tendancy unless it goes off the wall crazy in later episodes. The problems I have with this series so far is that it just isn't as over the top crazy like Part 2 was. Part 1 also had Speedwagon and Barron and Dio acting so ridiculously evil it was watchable. Part 3 just hasn't done that.

We haven't really touched the really crazy stuff yet.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I don't see how people thought this was better than Battle Tendancy unless it goes off the wall crazy in later episodes. The problems I have with this series so far is that it just isn't as over the top crazy like Part 2 was. Part 1 also had Speedwagon and Barron, plus Dio acting so ridiculously evil it was watchable. Part 3 just hasn't done that.

There have been tons of parts where characters are acting all kinds of over the top in this show lest we forget about licklicklick.

Top Bottom