• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Sianos

part 3 has some exciting highs, but also some less than exciting fights as well

doesn't help that the anime is paced a bit slow at those parts too

Mik317

part 3 is one of those things that doesn't get good until a ways end....

which is a tough sell.

but the fights get more clever and well thought out and Jotaro becomes kinda cool.....

it was however the only part I had to take a break for

My understanding that part 7 was a favorite of english readers, part 5 was a favorite for japanese readers, but overall part 3 was the world wide favorite.

It's hard to quantify but that's the feeling I got over the years.

Part 3 is the iconic jojo part for the Japanese audience, virtually the face of the franchise. They also like Part 5 a whole lot.

The western audience seems to gravitate towards 2, 4, and 7.

I don't see how people thought this was better than Battle Tendancy unless it goes off the wall crazy in later episodes. The problems I have with this series so far is that it just isn't as over the top crazy like Part 2 was. Part 1 also had Speedwagon and Barron, plus Dio acting so ridiculously evil it was watchable. Part 3 just hasn't done that.
I find it barely better than part 1 and below 2 so far.

Jotaro is just a massive downgrade from Joseph and it makes the show far less entertaining.

Breads

Banned
Part 3 is the iconic jojo part for the Japanese audience, virtually the face of the franchise. They also like Part 5 a whole lot.

The western audience seems to gravitate towards 2, 4, and 7.

It definitely rings true for me though over time I came to appreciate part 6 more and more, bumping part 2 down.

R E K T

y5CF2yY.gif

Top Bottom