• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Still seems like an obvious weakness that you should definitely guard against. It's just bad planning and strategy on his part.

I mean in the end what mattered was that they were all looking in the same way. Eevn if he had another shiny thing he wouldn't have been able to get them to look that way, it only had one way to go.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH

I mean in the end what mattered was that they were all looking in the same way. Eevn if he had another shiny thing he wouldn't have been able to get them to look that way, it only had one way to go.

He could have thrown a bunch of shiny coins over their heads too or mirror shards or broken glass. Planning ahead is how you win battles and avoid death. Dude got cocky and slipped up.

I will give Part 3 this in comparison with 2.

It actually feels like Stands have actual rules versus part 2 where it feels like the author was just making up bullshit as he went along.

Moaradin

I will give Part 3 this in comparison with 2.

It actually feels like Stands have actual rules versus part 2 where it feels like the author was just making up bullshit as he went along.

Yeah, that's why I vastly prefer Stands to Hamon (even if the stands themselves in Part 3 aren't super interesting)

Did he say "Because we are Tekken." ?

tekkazu-8.png

Top Bottom