• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
>"I kept it Japanese to keep it more authentic"
>"WE WILL NEVER HAVE SUBS ON THE BLOCK"

tom is a hypocrite confirmed

cntr

Banned
"Tom, sometimes I really worry about you."
"Thanks."

"What did that guy ever do to you?"
"He picked the wrong day to come to work."

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
>"I kept it Japanese to keep it more authentic"
>"WE WILL NEVER HAVE SUBS ON THE BLOCK"

tom is a hypocrite confirmed

TOM and DeMarco clearly have different tastes in certain spots.

Or DeMarco has weird taste that I've noticed

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's more weird that they're just getting around to Shadow Tactics now. :D

If you ever played Commandos back in the day, it's basically that, but in Edo Japan.

Neoxon

I wonder if TOM will review Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Destiny 2, & Metroid: Samus Returns this month. I could see TOM skipping MvCI due to Disney, but the other two could happen.

Xe4

Banned
I wonder if TOM will review Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Destiny 2, & Metroid: Samus Returns this month. I could see TOM skipping MvCI due to Disney, but the other two could happen.

Tom usually does more indie/underselling stuff, so if he did none of those things, I wouldn't be surprised.

Grexeno

A handheld game?

I don't think they have the capabilities for that.

WE'VE FOUND ROCK'S BALLS!!

DJVOSA1VAAM4g9E.jpg

Seda

Toonami has dubs because it has to for the TV business. Jason's preference is case-by-case. I play a lot of JP games with dubs but a game set in feudal Japan? I'd probably play in Japanese. I can't even imagine a series like Yakuza with a dub.

The reviews are strictly based on games Jason or someone else on the team is interested in. If Jason plays Destiny 2, it will probably get a review.

I hated seats in church that had no cushions.

Dragged me to a place where I had to sit and do nothing for 2 hours, the least you could do is warm my bottom the right way.

Top Bottom