• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Welp I guess next episode we go:

Ghost_Ship_poster.JPG

You know what I'm gonna say it: the worst thing this show did was convince a bunch of weebs that the Bangles are a good band. Same thing with Savage Garden.

Mik317

break time

but before I go.

Man the manga of TG also shits the bed pretty hard too...so there's that.

I have no fucking clue what is happening with the latest volume released in the US.

so yeah

Seda

So including this episode, there are 4 more episodes of Tokyo Ghoul right?

Then we get Gundam IBO, which should be an improvement, and hopefully better than the first season.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Yuck, there's no lesser of two evils though.

Whenever I hear Captain & Tennille brought up, I always recall Brad Jones' joke during his review of "Rock: It's Your Decision" where the strawman ranted about rock groups that were "sinful" and stated The Captain and Tennille was one. He responded "Calling The Captain & Tenillie a sin, is a sin against the word 'sin'".

break time

but before I go.

Man the manga of TG also shits the bed pretty hard too...so there's that.

I have no fucking clue what is happening with the latest volume released in the US.

so yeah

Yeah, I stopped reading once it originally was supposedly ending far as the manga goes.

I've only heard about one or two things of how the series progresses (Tokyo Ghoul:re). Never read it myself though.

Moaradin

I've completely lost the plot when it comes to this show. The second season is so fucking weirdly paced. It feels so slow yet I still have no idea what's happening most of the time.

Top Bottom