• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 Sexiest Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
ashanti030.jpg

ashanti019.jpg

ashanti015.jpg

ashanti022.jpg

charlize017.jpg

charlizet010.jpg

charlize024.jpg

evam005.jpg

evam011.jpg

evam001.JPG

evam004.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Resounding on Sactown's post, as much as I'm glad to be out of my high school days, there are a few things I miss. Case in point...

010.jpg

72.jpg

75.jpg

Sometimes it just takes one pic for me to go "Okay, now I see that she's hot."

yuko%20aoki%20(43).jpg

I love girls who makes goofy faces.

Also...

75.jpg

That shit is hot.

Shinobi

Mama Smurf said:
I totally agree, i just couldn't find a pic of her that shows her off good enough.

I want her like this, without a guy in the way:

dahl6.jpg

You seen The Last Seduction (great movie). Oh my god, I'd totally let her send me to jail in her place if I got to screw her.

Alas, I've never seen The Last Seduction...might have seen a clip or two, but that's about it. Come to think of it I've only seen her in Jade and MIB, but she was sexy as hell in both. And I had the same problem you did...finding quality pics of her was damned near impossible. I wanted pics showing off her legs damnit! Apparantely she hates getting her picture needlessly taken though, so I guess that's half the reason why.

Here's one more ridiculously sexy woman I keep forgetting to post pics of (I really deserve a scolding)...

roselynsanchez_l1.jpg

roselynsanchez_l2.jpg

roselynsanchez_l3.jpg

roselynsanchez_l4.jpg

roselynsanchez_l5.jpg

roselynsanchez_l6.jpg

roselynsanchez_l7.jpg

roselynsanchez_l8.jpg

roselynsanchez_l9.jpg

Roselyn Sanchez...Christ, the things I would do for her.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Lisa Lashes said:

Yes baby! That's what I'm talkin bout playa playa!
jam.gif
I was *just* scanning some pics of Tila a few minutes ago. What a coincedence! She's uber hot! Bu I'm hearing rumblings of her being a lez. What's up with that?

Boogie9IGN said:
Carmella DeCesare

Linda Tran
0557.jpg

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Boy do i love me some LT!!! Between her and Tila they make up the two hottest asian models in the US by FAR!!! Hey Boogie...do you have any LT pics of her bending over spreading her ass? PM me with them :)

shibbs said:
Is that Lisa Lashes?!

roll.gif

And where the hell is The Bookerman??? I demand he contribute to this thread!!!

Here's a couple of my favs....

images678563.jpg

1.jpg

harumi_j.jpg

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
scoreges.....

....hold on a sec....

J2 Cool

oh, give socreges a break. You can see he obviously thought he was putting on pics from the site and got the site's banner

nitewulf

i'm gonna post pictures of women i dont necessarily think are "the hottest", but i do find them very hot in their own ways:

amy_smart01.jpg

zn-Smart-Amy01.jpg

AmySmartfhmPC3.jpg

c54a.jpg

11.jpg

aisha%20tyler%2003.jpg

aisha%20tyler%2001.jpg

aisha_tyler.jpeg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I really regret coming into this thread at work... They scan our machines for risque images now...

Anyone know how/where to find Mozilla Firefox's temp folder?

Socreges

Banned
Can someone tell me what happened? My post looks perfectly fine to me, but it sounds like everyone else got some nasty banners. At any rate, I hosted the pictures.

Enjoy, if you didn't already.

andthebeatgoeson

DaCocoBrova said:
I really regret coming into this thread at work... They scan our machines for risque images now...

Anyone know how/where to find Mozilla Firefox's temp folder?

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Phoenix\Profiles\Default\---\...

Application Data is hidden.
Default is whatever name of the profile you use.
At Default, you'll find probably one folder with a wierd name. From there, look for the Cache folders. I just successfully deleted most of them, including extras Cache folders and when I restarted Firefox, only 2 came back. I left 'Cache' alone cuz I didn't want to start shit but I deleted 'Cache(2) and 'Cache.Trash' w/o problems. I'm sure you can delete 'Cache' and those extra Caches may not come up. I'm thinking this is the more thorough way than just opening up tools, going to options and deleting everything thru the privacy tab. If this is even necessary, I couldn't tell you.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Socreges: your first pic clearly showed aureola. Might not have noticed since she's tan, but be a little more careful in the future. Edited to a url.

Socreges

Banned
EviLore said:
Socreges: your first pic clearly showed aureola. Might not have noticed since she's tan, but be a little more careful in the future. Edited to a url.
Heh, now that you mention it, I can even see the other nipple between her fingers. :) Thanks for editing that.

I'm glad that everyone agrees that the second picture isn't too explicit. I mean, it's always unnerving to see a the aftermath of a freak dismemberment such as her missing middle finger. I'm just glad they grafted it back on for the other pictures.

Some fillies not mentioned - there are too many to mention! :-

Nastassja Kinski :-
nk.jpg

Sela Ward :-
sela025.jpg

Brigitte Lahaie :-
bl1.jpg

Adriana Lima :- (Left)
adriana_lima3.jpg

Connie Nielsen :-
connie35.jpg

Ali Landry :- (Damn this pic rocks!)