• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tormented Souls 2: Exclusive 24 Minutes of Gameplay

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Check out a whopping 24 minutes of gameplay from Tormented Souls 2, the upcoming horror sequel from developer Dual Effect and publisher PQube that the publisher describes as "an unsettling descent into madness, Caroline Walker's survival depends on wits, resourcefulness, and a relentless will to save a loved one from a fate worse than death."​

For those who don't know what this game is, please check out my RTTP topic from a while ago

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

This kind of gameplay simply doesn't do it for me anymore. Feels way too archaic, too many steps back. Not being able to manually, properly aim at an enemy? Nah, I'll pass.

Kudos to everyone who will enjoy it, and to those who don't feel the same.

Caio

Back to PSX RE1 gameplay and view, but camera is not always static, it can follow you. I love this, I feel nostalgic.

ssringo

Nice, will give this a look later.

The first one was a pretty solid throwback to classic survival horror.

Bartski

Gold Member
oh man what a day. The first was a dope retro game with semi-modern coat of paint, hope same goes for the sequel

Bartski

Gold Member
This looks fucking amazing. I've been meaning to play the first for a while. I'll have to get on it.
do it, it's delicious. I mean it's retro B-horror in every sense of the way, the story is ridiculous and the combat is straight out of PS2 RE but it's a great homage to horror games of 00' and the puzzles are really smart

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
The first was a fucken joke. First off, what the fuck was the cringe anime waifu main character all about? Was a different art style to everything in the game.

Secondly, it had lots of bad design. A fixed camera game with enemies who can range attack you from off screen? Bullshit

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
That last boss in the first one was crazy. I liked some parts of the game. I totally forgot I played this game. It was a nice homage, but it certainly didn’t do anything better.

Last edited:

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Ez0D61L.jpeg

Top Bottom