• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tracy Morgan - Staying Alive Netflix Special |OT| Brought to you by Walmart

rec0ded1

u3hsA5P.jpg

In his first special since his serious car accident, Tracy Morgan cracks jokes about his life in a coma, his second marriage and his family's dark side.
Streaming: May 16, 2017

I didn't see a thread. Impregnate me if old.

I think this is the special that was filmed at the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank, NJ. I attended this show and it was great.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I haven't finished it but from what I've seen it was pretty good.
It had an old school comedy feel to it like something Red Fox would have made.
I'm actually surprised how decent it is because I've never heard Tracy's comedy outside of movies and tv.

"Spit on dat d***."

Kickz

I heard a promo for this on the radio, that line about when he almost died during the accident he went to heaven briefly and saw Michael Jackson and he revealed to Tracy he died back in that infamous Pepsi ad that burned his hair, cracked me up.

tauroxd

I missed Tracy! I lvoed him too much on 30 Rock and this special was really special. Made me laugh a lot, specially the frist or so lines about the prices in Walmart.

PSqueak

Banned
Is it wrong that watching this was the way i found out about the accident?

It was inspiring to see him use it on his comedy, quite literally a case of "some day we'll look back at this and laugh".

The bit with his first girlfriend picking him up and fucking him against the wall got me good.

Dynomutt

I really enjoyed this. It felt like linking up with an old friend. Glad to see him back.

Edit: I've actually watched it three times already! The ending is great,

Top Bottom