• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Toth

I KNOW Trump voters post here.

Please, explain how you can continue to still support this bloviating moron to me, you can even PM me and I won't yell.

Most Trump voters I know are beyond embarrassed by this point. They made a mistake and they have to live with it. Many have been on the impeachTrump wagon for a while.

Dyle

God damn, even this stupid meme makes more sense than Trump
34lqkg4wachz.jpg

Yawnier

Banned
I've thought about it before but honestly don't get how people can go to these rallies and nod their head and cheer and chant unironically to whatever this Cheeto is saying

Locke562

Trump should remember he is only 6 votes in the Senate from Impeachment. He is shitting on 2 of potential 6 needed

Impeachment is a simple majority in the House. Think of it like an indictment in a criminal proceeding. Conviction and removal is 2/3's of the Senate.

oipic

I can't help but watch these drooling brainwashed idiots in the background. My god.

It's fascinating.

Distanced as I am geographically, I still find it hard to believe Trump was elected, that enough people bought his 'message', that he has supporters at all.

To see Trump's support personified by those hooting and hollering behind him is a fascinating study of human behaviour - how has everything in the lives of those people on screen led to them, in this moment, so publicly supporting a man so obviously unfit for the position, and incapable of performing the role? How can they not see?

Bizarre and absurd cult-like behaviour.

Billfisto

It's fascinating.

Distanced as I am geographically, I still find it hard to believe Trump was elected, that enough people bought his 'message', that he has supporters at all.

To see Trump's support personified by those hooting and hollering behind him is a fascinating study of human behaviour - how has everything in the lives of those people on screen led to them, in this moment, so publicly supporting a man so obviously unfit for the position, and incapable of performing the role? How can they not see?

Bizarre and absurd cult-like behaviour.

Plus that one old lady has gross wobbly arms.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bruh someone please get your brother/uncle/father out of this rally. I cannot believe you are out here with this blacks for trump 2020 sign and that shirt.

Ponn

Banned
I'm drunk enough I decided to finally turn to news to watch this. I see the lone black guy they got to sit behind Trump with the Blacks for Trump sign.

EBreda

If it speaks like a Nazi, moves like a Nazi, thinks as a Nazi, blames as a Nazi and foments hate as a Nazi, well...

You fucking Nazi.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I've thought about it before but honestly don't get how people can go to these rallies and nod their head and cheer and chant unironically to whatever this Cheeto is saying
It's somewhat similar to a cult of personality, though it isn't exactly the same since there are still dissidents, parts of the mass media are still against him, etc.

The majority of the people present at his rallies have already bought into the cult.

Top Bottom