• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Dyle

Get off the stage, Trump, this is how a real leader speaks to the people

e4i3h66qmbhz.jpg

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's fascinating.

Distanced as I am geographically, I still find it hard to believe Trump was elected, that enough people bought his 'message', that he has supporters at all.

To see Trump's support personified by those hooting and hollering behind him is a fascinating study of human behaviour - how has everything in the lives of those people on screen led to them, in this moment, so publicly supporting a man so obviously unfit for the position, and incapable of performing the role? How can they not see?

Bizarre and absurd cult-like behaviour.
For a good portion of America, Donald Trump is everything they've ever wanted. The gluttony, the vulgarity, the arrogance, the white supremacy, the stupidity, they relate to all of it. For better or worse, Trump is America personified.

noquarter

This motherfucker is dumb as shit. Won't pardon him here because of controversy, too late for that you dumb fuck. Shut down govt until the wall is started, fuck your dumbass wall project, nobody wants to pay for that dumb shit.

The shirt that "my african american" behind Trump is wearing has a URL to a website that redirects here: www.honestfact.com. It's a funny read.
Is Cherokee code for something, or is the only way to 'beat' racism is to find another group to deflect anger to?

Site is straight up trash.

jimmypython

He is doing the exact same thing a mad dictator would do when they think they are losing the support from the establishment: secure "the base".

This is very dangerous.

Sianos

"debating" with republicans can be encapsulated by the moments of them crying over statues of George Washington that are in no way relevant until goal posts are shifted by the flow of their crocodile tears

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
This dude is seriously fucking sick....

I ann only watching to see what the CNN talking heads have to say.

He is a pathetic excuse for a man.

That tweet was from 6:19pm. Trump didn't come out until 40 minutes later. It's highly doubtful they let everyone in before then

God damn I hate having to defend anything related to this cheeto shitstain, but if we're going to dump on Trumpers for #FakeNews, we had better not do the same ourselves if we're not damn sure it's accurate

Edit: I rest my case. Jesus guys, come on. It's not even hard to check time stamps.

That was taken pretty early. Here's a later one.

DH4ONHHXUAAGMsa

kevin1025

Banned
Waited 6 months to start? Why so slow fucko..

He gave Canada his initial offer of NAFTA, and it is incredibly good for us (Canada), except for one part. We apparently wrote back that the one piece isn't for negotiation (the mediator issue), and now he wants to pull out of NAFTA apparently. Not sure what Mexico said, however.

EBreda

Can't take this anymore. I'm out. Maybe he'll be scorted out by Mueller while I sleep . Just maybe.

Final edir;;
I'd donate both my NES and SNES Classic if this turd would leave office before the next election. Lol

glad to know that we have some good things happing for jobs because I can't imagine who Trump would blame if we were in bad shape with the economy right now

but his policies might fuck us anyway

SoulUnison

Banned
"We have to unite ALL Americans!"

"Now let me tell you about how the Media and the Democrats are evil incarnate. They don't want you to have nice things!"

People voted for him because he entertains, just look at the background laugh and get engaged without losing focus. His base truly treats him like a reality show.

Top Bottom