• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump retweets Fox News story containing classified info leaked by anonymous sources

SpecX

Ku4iPBz.gif

lol it's always funny to watch the crowd facial expressions.

Dehnus

Yes.

Anti Ship missile are way easier to produce and work with than ICBMs(which they tested) due to smaller range and less hardware in them.

They also recently tested lots of sub surface launched missiles from their submarines.
Definitely preparing for something.
Maybe all the military exercises that look like an invasion force gathering from the USA hmm? No fan of Kim but really I would get ready to in this atmosphere.

SomTervo

He's an imbecilic elderly man with his politics, education and worldview firmly stuck 50 years in the past, who happens to be one of the most powerful people on the planet.

What a time to be alive.
In the bad way.

Steel

Banned
Guessing the implication is that the dumbass leaked it himself. Which could just be the end of him, I guess.

Nah, President automatically declassifies whatever he talks about in public. Which makes this a bigger clusterfuck.

Trump could literally tweet out the nuclear codes and have no legal repercussions for it.

BasicMath

The President of the United States has the authority to handle classified info.
Leakers don't.

Like it or not, there's a difference there. Hopefully the leakers get jailed soon for potentially putting the country in danger.

Kensation

Leakers don't.

Like it or not, there's a difference there. Hopefully the leakers get jailed soon for potentially putting the country in danger.
There it is.

PopeReal

Leakers don't.

Lol good one

Mohonky

Trump really is a fucking idiot honestly. I would love to know what others in the office are thinking and saying as they run around the Whitehouse trying to figure out how to clean up after him.

Top Bottom