• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to give speech on the economy in Milwaukee, WI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everybody I think I'll be fine, I'll just stay in Menominee Falls

I'll be keeping a lookout on this thread and the Facebook for updates

"Hello, my name is Rich Evans and I would like to know how you feel about having AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS. Thank you."

Though the temptation of going to in and throwing steaks at the RLM office is too tempting

I live in Germantown, which is literally right next to Menomonee Falls.

The thought of Trump being so close....barf.

Lets barf all over him together!

Wulfric

Does anyone know what's the cheapest way to print large signs/posters? I have access to a Kinkos and Officemax.

I'm considering a few to be printed and a few done by hand in Sharpie. I'd like to print one or two of the following. Let me know what you think!

1. "Pussy Grabs Back" Kitten
  2. Drawing of Lady Liberty hugging a woman in hijab
  3. "He Will Not Divide Us" poster in Helvetica
  4. "Nasty Woman" with picture of Sally Yates

Jakeh111

Does anyone know what's the cheapest way to print large signs/posters? I have access to a Kinkos and Officemax.

I'm considering a few to be printed and a few done by hand in Sharpie. I'd like to print one or two of the following. Let me know what you think!

1. "Pussy Grabs Back" Kitten
  2. Drawing of Lady Liberty hugging a woman in hijab
  3. "He Will Not Divide Us" poster in Helvetica
  4. "Nasty Woman" with picture of Sally Yates

"Trump Suck My Dick"

mjc

Milwaukee is a very segregated city. Be careful; Wisconsinites aren't that bright. I know, I was raised in that shit-hole.

giphy.gif

How about you sling generalities elsewhere. And try a lower horse.

Lol thank you guys

Only ever rode through once with parents and overlooked the stadium, the main perception of that place is I've seen it's basically Ravenholm. And one person I know that went to school there did get mugged...I'll be sure to not carry cash on me just in case
The fuck is this nonsense?

I've lived all around Southeast Wisconsin, from the exurbs to the burbs to downtown. Last decade or so has been downtown and surrounding communities. So I feel like I can say your opinion about Milwaukee is utter nonsense.

Wulfric

Breaking news: Trump is now NOT confirmed to speak at any Harley Davidson facility. I'll be keeping tabs on the location and will update the front page post.

Via Milwaukee Coalition Against Trump:
Yesterday, sources confirmed to us that Harley-Davidson Powertrain Operations was scheduled to host Trump. After our call-in action put the pressure on Harley, they have now announced that Trump is not going to be at Harley. Until we are told where he will be, we are not ruling out the possibility that he may still appear at Harley. We are also not ruling out the possibility that we just forced Trump to cancel his event!

Via Fox6:
MILWAUKEE — A spokeswoman for Harley-Davidson Inc. told the Milwaukee Business Journal Tuesday that neither the company nor the Harley-Davidson Museum in the Menomonee Valley will be hosting a reported Milwaukee visit planned by President Donald Trump.

Harley-Davidson spokeswoman Maripat Blankenheim was responding to a question regarding a Facebook post from an organization calling itself the Milwaukee Coalition Against Trump. The post calls for an emergency protest against President Trump’s visit at the site of Harley-Davidson’s plant in Menomonee Falls, at W156 N9000 Pilgrim Road.

“We do not have a scheduled visit with the president this week at any of our facilities,” Blankenheim said via email.

"We're gonna bring back the jobs! Mexico stole your jobs! My wall will bring your jobs back!"

Another post-Election campaign speech because of his insecurity.

Wisconsin is a shit-hole regardless.

Easy guy, there are far worse places to be than here...

Edit: OT I lived in the Falls for 20 years, consistently in the Top 20 smaller town/village rankings that come out annualy(?). And now I know I'm not the only GAF member from here :)

The fuck is this nonsense?

I've lived all around Southeast Wisconsin, from the exurbs to the burbs to downtown. Last decade or so has been downtown and surrounding communities. So I feel like I can say your opinion about Milwaukee is utter nonsense.

Lived in the Falls and downtown for all of my 30 years. I havent even been close to mugged. I understand the segregation issue, but I have zero clue where this dangerous shit hole talk comes from...Trump ain't going to be giving his speech in a back ally in Caledonia...

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
"We're gonna get the jobs back. Not sure how, but we'll get the jobs back because I'm very smart and very honest and I've got a really good plan. Just look at how many people love me. I'm the best. Also Mexico is the devil and refugees will murder your children."
I'm full of his shit.

mackattk

I suspect the speech will go something like this: "We are going to build a million square foot factory that has a total of 35 jobs because everything is automated now. "

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
"We're gonna get the jobs back. Not sure how, but we'll get the jobs back because I'm very smart and very honest and I've got a really good plan. Just look at how many people love me. I'm the best. Also Mexico is the devil and refugees will murder your children."

He'll announce a new eugenics program for selective breeding of people with the "I have a job" gene.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I'm happy to see we've moved to RLM memes, because few could be more relevant to Trump opening his mouth...

26d.gif

Wulfric

Do we know the venue yet?

Not yet. Looks like he was going to the Harley HQ, and then they cancelled after the influx of calls to the main office.

EDIT: Report from a worker on reddit suggests Trump was supposed to be at the location in Menominee Falls.

Nope, he was coming here. Not sure where the protest would have been, on the Pilgrim road side or back in the industrial park off of commerce or patrita. Either way, Thursday was going to be a challenge, ID to get in to the parking lot, who knows what else. Was told that we would not be able to move around in the building while he was here, other restrictions too. Was considering working from another site.

Not sure why, but the secret service guys are pulling out. We were told HD Pilgrim Road is not a scheduled stop.

Wulfric

http://fox6now.com/2017/01/31/latest-pres-donald-trump-will-not-be-making-a-trip-to-milwaukee/

Canceled. Now none of you have to worry about traveling to terrifying Milwaukee to protest.

Thank you. Even the president was scared off. I admit I am quite disappointed we couldn't say hello.

WASHINGTON — Sources within the White House say President Donald Trump will not be making a trip to Milwaukee on Thursday as first reported.

Pres. Trump was expected to deliver a speech on the economy.

The reason for this change in plans has not been revealed.

Wulfric

Look what you did Wulfric!

It's nothing, the Milwaukee Coalition did most of the leg work. And the lady I called at Harley-Davidson hung up on me as soon as I asked about the parking situation on Thursday. I suspect these protests will force Trump into small (predominantly white) towns. Spreading the word and calling offices will let the sponsoring company, Trump, and the Secret Service know he's not welcome.

As for Trump himself, I have this to say...
DaIUTWH.gif

zethren

Banned
It's nothing, the Milwaukee Coalition did most of the leg work. And the lady I called at Harley hung up on me as soon as I asked about the parking situation on Thursday. I suspect these protests will force Trump into small (predominantly white) towns. Spreading the word and calling offices will let the sponsoring company, Trump, and the Secret Service know he's not welcome.

As for Trump himself...
DaIUTWH.gif

Awesome, this was a great effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom