• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to give speech on the economy in Milwaukee, WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Especially Milwaukee. Lived there until I turned 18.
Will be interesting to see though.

Ditto.

I moved to Los Angeles from Milwaukee when I was 19, and haven't looked back. Horrible city. One of the best moves I made. LA is a pain in the ass sometimes, but overall, I fucking love it here.

xJavonta

Banned
Wisconsin has shit cities and shit rural areas. I left that hell hole the day after I graduated. No regrets; best decision I ever made.
As someone who's gf lives in MKE and her family is scattered all around WI so I frequently visit several areas--yes. This is true. Hate the state so much. Y'all barely even have lights on the roads out there.

As someone who's gf lives in MKE and her family is scattered all around WI so I frequently visit several areas--yes. This is true. Hate the state so much. Y'all barely even have lights on the roads out there.

Hi-beams on a dark county road, still can't see shit

Ourobolus

Banned
"We're gonna have tremendous robots, the best robots..."
"Uh, President Trump, what about us?"
"HAHAHA WHAT ABOUT YOU? I HAVE THE POWER. GO MAKE MORE BABIES THAT WILL VOTE FOR ME!"

how long before Trump's "jobs" include erecting statues of himself all over the country.
Well he is trying to get a thousand mile wide canvas "wall" made. I'm SURE if that ever actually gets made it will be filled with pro trump murals and not used to make anti trump art for the entire time it's up. /s

Wulfric

I moved to Los Angeles from Milwaukee when I was 19, and haven't looked back. Horrible city. One of the best moves I made. LA is a pain in the ass sometimes, but overall, I fucking love it here.

That sounds awesome, just replace LA with Seattle/Vancouver for me. I would love to leave, but I have 4 years left with my National Guard unit and I'm half done with my BA from UWM. So I'll be sticking around for a while sadly. >__>

Lmao, this is true. I drove from Madison to Milwaukee at around 11 PM and could barely see the road ahead of me. Shit's crazy out there. I would have had to stop had it been raining.

+1 to those involved
The mysterious saga of whether Trump planned to leave Washington and visit Harley-Davidson
On Monday afternoon, a second-shift worker at Harley-Davidson’s powertrain factory in Wisconsin learned that President Trump was slated to visit the plant Thursday. Feeling sick to his stomach, he wrote a private Facebook message to a local protest group.

The demonstrators, who call themselves the Milwaukee Coalition Against Trump, contacted Harley-Davidson through Facebook, telling the company that they would gather outside the factory to protest the president's immigration policies. The group organized a call-in campaign, urging activists to flood Harley-Davison and chief executive Matt Levatich with messages, emails and phone calls condemning Trump's appearance.

He just brought the upper management of Harley Davidson to the white house instead. They are there today. This oompa loompa is never speaking in public again .

Avixph

He just brought the upper management of Harley Davidson to the white house instead. They are there today. This oompa loompa is never speaking in public again .
If Trump ever dies in office, will his administration report it right away or withhold that information for many years and pretend that he's still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom