• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

are we any closer to knowing what 1UPs do?

Apparently what they were supposed to do has been changed. They were supposed to up your level, get you another shot at perks or something like that. One of the Misters said that it was all in the forums you'd just have to decrypt it :\

jred2k

Apparently what they were supposed to do has been changed. They were supposed to up your level, get you another shot at perks or something like that. One of the Misters said that it was all in the forums you'd just have to decrypt it :\

AKA we have no fucking idea, but this should buy us some time.

aechris

Daily is broken:

Code:
00000000.ERROR_INCURRED:: NY_RES-REBUILDCORE.BAT.. TEMPCODE <> bonus.. /L>ENTER TEMPCODE FOR NY XP BOOST.

Are we getting a treat for the New Year?

zroid

Banned
Daily is broken:

Code:
00000000.ERROR_INCURRED:: NY_RES-REBUILDCORE.BAT.. TEMPCODE <> bonus.. /L>ENTER TEMPCODE FOR NY XP BOOST.

Are we getting a treat for the New Year?

Apparently it's a 2000xp riddle. I don't know the answer though.

Thinking...

EDIT: Mister J provided a clue of some sort:
Code:
...||.

aechris

Hmm, from the forums:

No it's not an issue; its a really good puzzle. Here's a hint: LEET HAX0R SKILLS
Need another? This one is a little more obvious. Only read if you are really stuck and can't figure it out still:
Still haven't figured out the source of your problem yet?

[edit] Figured it out, and it is 2000xp! The bolded part of the above hint will help you out if you know HTML.

EGM92

I beat A New Beginning last year, before the final cut release. What a terrible buggy mess of a game with some of the worst voice acting in any media that I've ever heard :\

Sora_N

I submitted my Crimson Shroud challenge, I was ont he bus when I got to Act 3 though, so I just took a photo of my game afterwards when I got home. Hope they take it.

jred2k

Those FC3 codes expired back on the 23rd of December. I think FS probably wanted them done with before the holiday sales started so people couldn't get it for $20.

aechris

So after a week of off and on trying I FINALLY beat all 24 checkpoints of F-Zero Twister Race.

HEY GUESS WHAT

It's not a guaranteed platinum trophy. I got 11600 points, and I am going to out on a limb and say plat is likely 12000. Do I just hit less or what? My hands are shaking, haha.

[edit]AAAAHHHGGGHHHH I GOT ITTTT

I blew up in the 12th section of extra but I had 115 points enough to get me to platinum... 12000 points.

zroid

Banned
So after a week of off and on trying I FINALLY beat all 24 checkpoints of F-Zero Twister Race.

HEY GUESS WHAT

It's not a guaranteed platinum trophy. I got 11600 points, and I am going to out on a limb and say plat is likely 12000. Do I just hit less or what? My hands are shaking, haha.

[edit]AAAAHHHGGGHHHH I GOT ITTTT

I blew up in the 12th section of extra but I had 115 points enough to get me to platinum... 12000 points.

Oh christ... I don't know if I can do it :<

Anyone else use a 20 dollar off code for Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm? Seems the regular price changed to 40 dollars making the g-list code useless =/

zroid

Banned
Anyone else use a 20 dollar off code for Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm? Seems the regular price changed to 40 dollars making the g-list code useless =/

You can try calling, but this isn't the first time something like this has happened. They probably won't do anything. Promo codes are only valid at the time of placing the order, so it was understood that you were getting the discount on the price at the time.

You can try calling, but this isn't the first time something like this has happened. They probably won't do anything. Promo codes are only valid at the time of placing the order, so it was understood that you were getting the discount on the price at the time.

I got mine fixed last year, so I think it would be possible to get it changed actually. Absolutely try calling at least

Sora_N

Hmm. My submission hasn't been accpeted yet. Did you send in a photo in the Level 3 area? Wasn't quite sure what to take a picture of and used the example on the tsilon.ca forums as a guide.

I sent in a photo of my DS, I think each chapter is just in a different area. Just make sure they can read your bottom screen.

krae_man

So, Sly Cooper is $40 regular price. Guess I wasted a code :(

Edit: Never mind, I didn't use a $20 off code, it was in my "Preorder 4 save $60" pack with my $45 Resident Evil 6 Archives.

Top Bottom