• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know when the new episode will show up on Amazon? I'm hoping it's not a "next day" thing (which usually seems to be the case with Amazon).

I got a free trial of Showtime through Amazon Prime, and the episodes went up on the dot.

Is that what you mean, or is there a way to watch the episodes through Amazon without subscribing to Showtime?

hiryu64

It's like this was built for a gif. I hope to get some use out of it at E3 by dropping some footage in there on the TV.

Hell, the show itself will provide much fodder for this gif I am sure.

r5mDt7f.gif
Taking it for a test drive...
AuGzJqC.gif

pringles

Just watched the 4th episode so all caught up. Not sure how I feel about S3 so far but at least it's not predictable. Can someone explain what the Michael Cera scene was? It was..uhh.. something. That and some other scenes feel a bit like stuff that maybe would have been left on the cutting room floor if Lynch was forced to get the runtime of each episode down a bit, and the show might have been better off for it.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Theme going now. Jeez, I always underestimate how excited I actually feel when a new episode is starting. Like last week I got really excited when it started, and getting the same sensation right now. Least that obviously means I loved the first four parts to have retained this excitement for Part 5.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Wtf? How many people is Dougie in trouble with? Lol

Seems like at least with three groups at this point, the assassins, whoever those black car people were, and now the government has him as a murder suspect (or his wife, or both). But boy is he wanted.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
I really hope this all this coffee snaps him out of it. I don't know how much more I can take of Dougie, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom