• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Confused as hell so far, but enjoying it lol. Far more outside of Twin Peaks scenes than I expected.

Fox Mulder

I'm sure it's been asked, but if I subscribe to Showtime through Hulu, do shows stream the same day they air on cable or do I have to wait the next day?

I couldn't find an answer and saw no indication of a live stream on Hulu when I tried to get ready yesterday. So I just paired the Showtime Anywhere app with Amazon prime for live streaming.

It was far easier to sign up for an HBO app just for game of thrones

bleaker

Really surprised with Matthew Lillards acting, he has definitely grown as a performer. And I think the official name should be Punished Booper btw, brings the best of both nicknames.

Feels a lot like the beginning of Fire Walk With Me where the prologue, on the surface, doesn't seem to have a damn thing to do with anything lol

It's not that it's bad, but it doesn't feel like twin peaks at all.

Well we're only an episode in, but keep in mind that a lot of the mood they were going for in original Twin Peaks was evoking/parodying soap operas. 25 years on, that aesthetic wouldn't be as relevant (or even recognizable to a lot of people). It was never gonna be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom