• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 |OT2| It's Just A Change, Not An End

Linkin112

When I read the Russian leaked descriptions and they mentioned the name "Carrie Page" like it was somebody that was already known, I was so confused.

Now it makes sense.

I swear this show is gonna end with "catch the new series by David Lynch, Carrie and Richard's road trip Adventures, coming in 2019 only on showtime"

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I think this is the reality that's been causing disturbances, loops, people changing, etc. Like it's colliding with our world.

Solo

Episode 17 felt like the conclusion of S3. And it was poignant and beautiful.
Episode 18 feels like the groundwork for S4. And it is batshit insane.

I can't believe they're running down the clock like this. I can't decide if this is frustrating or amazing lol.

(This is kind of how I feel about this season overall, honestly.)

charpunk

I wonder if that is what this is. It really felt like episode 17 was the true finale.

no no no more night driving scenes

kevin1025

Banned

I'm getting that feeling, as well. This doesn't feel like an ending like the previous episode did, this feels like something new.

i'd love to believe this is going to lead in to another season but with all the deaths of the cast in real life, i dont see it happening

Top Bottom