• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

This seems like as appropriate of a time as any to post this... it's the most recent tattoo of one of my lifelong friends

309818_10200259572322693_363989978_n.jpg

Hope he's watching, he would be proud

I don't understand why they didn't just try and fight and hope for a miracle. Now they have to navigate to the tree, cut it just to get out, navigate to the Pokemon center and then pray they can talk to her and heal.

bon

The bush should be easier to cut from the bottom since there's a tree to the left. They just need to get in that corner. I say heal and go shopping.

Sheroking

So their strat is to leave, cut the tree, walk to the Pokemon center, heal, come back down, cut the tree again and then try to cut to tree to Erica?

That's like 3 hours of work when you could just die and cut that in half.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Whatever we have left. We need something for Safari zone or else the chance of progressing is very small.

They are going to lose the money a million times until the safari zone anyway. The only time I would trust them to hold onto money, is when preparing for the safari zone directly before it.

Whatever we have left. We need something for Safari zone or else the chance of progressing is very small.

Well, I think we're guaranteed to get at least $500 from beating the gym leader so it's not like we'd not have enough money to get in the safari zone. I'm assuming the streamer is gonna do the no timer emu trick so it isn't absolutely impossible.

Metroxed

Did they ever heal their pokemons in Celadon? I believe that if they didn't and then black out, they respawn in the last used pokemon center, no?

Wazzy

Banned
They are going to lose the money a million times until the safari zone anyway. The only time I would trust them to hold onto money, is when preparing for the safari zone directly before it.

Yeah but being dumb about it will make it even worse. It cost 500 and you KNOW they won't get surf on the first try. In fact, it's very likely we won't beat that part but once can hope.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
What is the entire stream arguing about? Some people want to heal, some want to cut the damn tree down.

Yeah but being dumb about it will make it even worse. It cost 500 and you KNOW they won't get surf on the first try. In fact, it's very likely we won't beat that part but once can hope.

Still hoping streamer will just apply a cheat to remove the step/pokeball counter for safari zone. If he doesn't have one handy, it's literally a 30 second job for both.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Thread title should really be updated to "Over Fifty Thousand Monkeys on One Typewriter". Alternatively, 'Wrap: the Simulator" and "BASED PIDGEOT" are acceptable subtitles.

I shouldn't have underestimated their ability

That's nothing, we once put a rattata into the PC because it had dig and trolls were using it to keep us from finishing a cave... without throwing out any extra pokemon or shoving extras into the box.

The hive mind can be scary sometimes... just not efficient.

Cess007

It seems they're now going for the suicide way. Maybe is for the best :p

Edit: According to chat, yes, they healed already at Celadon Pokecenter

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
We haven't healed since Lavender. If we lose now, we have to go all the way back.

Top Bottom