• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

PSY-Gangnam-Style-Elevator-Dance.gif

Proxy at school isn't letting Twitch through, so I am constantly refreshing this thread. May have to tether if the Giovanni rematch finally goes down.

EDIT: Oh wow, I'm through. and just as we're in Giovanni's room.

TheOGB

Banned
I just want people to embrace the true lord and savior, is that too much to ask?
I was one of few that wanted to get Eevee before Erika, but let's be real. Asking us to embrace some has-been that, politics and religion and other fuckery aside, hasn't contributed a damn thing to our team or our adventure but a cute face? Yeah, that's too much.

I got nothing against the people that like him, but Flareon ain't shit.
And Helix ain't worth shit until we get to Cinnabar

nillapuddin

At this point I have to wonder how many people are specifically trying to undermine the chat

it would be so much easier to just get there with democracy, get in the battle for fucks sake, there has been too much wasted time on this stage of the game

go anarchy in battle idc, but god damn

Red

At this point I have to wonder how many people are specifically trying to undermine the chat

it would be so much easier to just get there with democracy, get in the battle for fucks sake, there has been too much wasted time on this stage of the game

If there is a delay of 40 seconds after making an input, and with 90,000+ people vying for commands, there is no point distinguishing.

Aggrotek

That isn't the point of the thing though...

nillapuddin

If there is a delay of 40 seconds after making an input, and with 90,000+ people vying for commands, there is no point distinguishing.

"Start"

what possible benefit usage could that be under, there is no reason to be in the start menu, basically in the last 8 hours

Top Bottom