• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Toxi

Banned
No one liked my fanart..

1a8WW.gif
It's okay, it's okay. I thought it was nice.
tumblr_lj82oadZ9R1qd87hlo1_500.gif

I just want you to know that this song from the Hotline Miami soundtrack started to play exactly as I scrolled past your gif. I don't think I'll ever be able to hear that song the same way again.

You did this to me.
Archaix
Drunky McMurder
(Today, 08:53 PM)

Shit.

Back in the elevator...Helix fossil please guide us

༼´◉◞౪◟◉༽ Praise the almighty helix fossil!༼´◉◞౪◟◉༽

TheOGB

Banned
Spent a while on this one:

MEO62lY.jpg
Oh damn! I missed this one, hahaha

But the great thing about this thread is that even though a lot of jokes and pictures are being reposted, there are a lot of people who missed them so it's always appreciated (at least, I think so).

For those who missed it, this happened in the same area as Giovanni:
i8bk9QSnXsIEF.gif

For whatever reason and I know this occured yesterday, but I just realized that they took out rattata, then put in Abby and Jay Leno and released them. That's a pretty masterful and inconvenient switch.

Aggrotek

Oh damn! I missed this one, hahaha

But the great thing about this thread is that even though a lot of jokes and pictures are being reposted, there are a lot of people who missed them so it's always appreciated (at least, I think so).

I'm just happy one of mine made it into the google doc :lol

Feels nice to contribute to this monumental occasion.

Red

Is the character supposed to dissolve into symbols when they use dig?

I don't know what page that gif was on, but I just spat food all over my damn computer. My wife has no idea what's so funny. Context is everything.

I haven't really been following this. What's up with the democracy/anarchy bar? Wasn't there last I checked.

Nevermind, answer's there when viewed from a desktop.

I haven't really been following this. What's up with the democracy/anarchy bar? Wasn't there last I checked.

From the twitch stream info:

Anarchy and Democracy

TwitchPlaysPokemon now has two modes, anarchy and democracy.

Anarchy mode is the "old" mode, where everyone's inputs are applied immediately.

Democracy mode is vote-based and has a more sophisticated input system.

In order to switch from one mode to the other, the mode that isn't active needs 75% of votes as indicated by the dotted line, the current percentage of votes is indicated by the black line.

In democracy mode you can compile a sequence of inputs. left2 will move left twice, left2down2 will move left twice and down twice.

Was wondering, too, and only just found out myself :)

Wazzy

Banned
I wish we could delete whirlwind. It's the worsttttttttttt.

Hopefully we avoid using it against Giovanni. Ha. Who am I kidding.

Top Bottom