• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I'm crying.
KuGsj.gif

Grizzo

"Red blacked out!"

So that's what's happening when you lose all your Pokemon during in the battle (I used to just turn off the system when I was about to lose one)? He faints? Haha, man, that's too funny, imagining the scene of him tumbling down because of his pokemon just did the same thing.

Toxi

Banned
"Red blacked out!"

So that's what's happening when you lose all your Pokemon during in the battle (I used to just turn off the system when I was about to lose one)? He faints? Haha, man, that's too funny, imagining the scene of him tumbling down because of his pokemon just did the same thing.
At least in this particular game he has an excuse for fainting with all the stress the 15,000 voices in his head cause him.

The M.O.B

The amount of views this is getting is insane.

There is going to be a rush of these in the coming weeks once somebody else figures it out.

It's like set it and forget it, then watch the ad revenue roll in.

Nyoro SF

The amount of views this is getting is insane.

There is going to be a rush of these in the coming weeks once somebody else figures it out.

It's like set it and forget it, then watch the ad revenue roll in.

Yeah but this is a one and done thing and this channel is the main stream for it.

Damaniel

Banned
I love how they keep consulting the fossil and nugget like they're some kind of relic oracles.

fake edit: Wow - they finally took out that Nidoran, after using Leer on it for like 5 minutes straight. ;)

This is the biggest mess of a game being played that I have ever seen. If it goes past the elite four...
I am sure in about 10 years, it will finally make it to the end.

Top Bottom