• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Dat Pidgeottoooo
FqGPwN4.gif

R.I.P. in pieces

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I think its official. Anime Ash is a fucking retard for letting Pidgeot leave. He could be ruler of the world by this point.

Bagu

I think its official. Anime Ash is a fucking retard for letting Pidgeot leave. He could be ruler of the world by this point.
It's not Ash's general incompetence that makes me hate him, it the fact that he promised to go back for Pidgeot and never did. All that crap about loving his pokemon is a LIE!

Exalted

For some reason the stream music is insanely loud, even at only 5%, it's louder for me than a youtube video at 100 %. And doesn't help that its only 10 seconds of the same game music on constant repeat for hours :s

Nimajneb

Is this using the same back end as the other one?

No, it's something I rigged up my self using a mIRC script. I'm working on the input display at the moment. I got mIRC to write the inputs to a file, but I need text editor that will automatically refresh text files...

fallagin

No, it's something I rigged up my self using a mIRC script. I'm working on the input display at the moment. I got mIRC to write the inputs to a file, but I need text editor that will automatically refresh text files...

Oh, cool. Good luck optimizing things :)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hmn, what does one use for it though? I know an IRC Bot, but been curious. Could be fun with several RPG Maker games.

mclem

The creator said that he'll probably have to take over for the Safari Zone.

Rather than taking over, is it possible to do a little memory crunching to just remove the step restriction? Keeps it viable while not denying that victory from Twitter.

Top Bottom