• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Velcro Fly

They were never going to be able to sell the nugget anyway. Although it would have been a nice ace in the hole to have to ensure being able to give the guard something to drink later on.

It's interesting to see that the chat people rather choose to make the game impossible then to be silent. No matter what they have to spam those inputs.

I think it says a lot about twitch visitors in general.

TheOGB

Banned
It's interesting to see that the chat people rather choose to make the game impossible then to be silent. No matter what they have to spam those inputs.

There's a reason they're called "stream monsters"

To be fair, that's sort of the spirit of the experiment, right? It woudn't be all that interesting if it were just 10 people closely aligning what they're doing - it'd just be like watching the inverse of a speed run. This is compelling and funny precisely because there are thousands of people giving disparate commands yet somehow they've gotten to the 3rd gym leader.

I wonder why the game designers insisted on putting "OAK:" before the "This isn't the time to use that!" It begs more questions than it answers. It could have just been RED's inner monologue - now you need to know where OAK is and why he's constantly watching what you do.

gerg

Maybe I'm completely missing the point of this, but surely this could actually be functional if it averaged the commands over a period of a minute (or even 30 seconds)?

Top Bottom