• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

PBalfredo

bubblebeam will free us from this hell

Our Rattatas actually have the best movepools of the entire team. If they were ever properly leveled, they would likely put even put MVP Pidgeotto to shame (Whirlwind loop is Pidgeotto's Achilles heel). It's unlikely to happen at this point, tragically.

GulAtiCa

The "Wii U still has Start" joke doesn't make much sense. Since it's the same damn button for PS4 but just renamed to "Options". So someone on Twitch would then type "Options" instead to bring up the game menu.

nofunallowed.jpg

Now we just need someone to edit it so Red's face is over the girl's.

6XZfs.gif

GG

SZP9wG5.png

Twelve consecutive right inputs and then a few consecutive ups would clear this dumb spot. I saw twelve rights followed by one down. It was gut-wrenching.

Sciz

Our Rattatas actually have the best movepools of the entire team. If they were ever properly leveled, they would likely put even put MVP Pidgeotto to shame (Whirlwind loop is Pidgeotto's Achilles heel). It's unlikely to happen at this point, tragically.

There's a decent chance that they'll get to feast on geodudes and zubats in the tunnel. At least in theory, I don't think we've ever seen bubblebeam actually go off.

Tofa7

Banned
In case anyone here hasn't figured it out yet:

If we're stuck above the path, do not type DOWN. Seriously. By the time your input registers we're probably going to be 30 seconds ahead and already on the path and you're just fucking it up. The best thing you can do in 95% of the time is just input RIGHT commands. Rouge UP and DOWN commands will line us up eventually probability wise. What we really need is uninterrupted RIGHT spam.

This should be common sense but so many people are concentrated on lining us up properly when we're above the path and it's constantly fucking it up. Just type RIGHT.

If we're stuck above the path, do not type DOWN. Seriously. By the time your input registers we're probably going to be 30 seconds ahead and already on the path and you're just fucking it up. The best thing you can do in 95% of the time is just input RIGHT commands. Rouge UP and DOWN commands will line us up eventually probability wise. What we really need is uninterrupted RIGHT spam.

This should be common sense but so many people are concentrated on lining us up properly when we're above the path and it's constantly fucking it up. Just type RIGHT.

I like the get stuck in the bottom left corner and spam UP-RIGHT a lot more. But I doubt the majority of the chat thinks that way.

Stoze

Oh don't worry, everyone on here knows this. It's the people in twitch chat who don't. Also most of the downs are purposefully trolling at this point.

I just can't believe they actually got past this and lost to a fucking trainer battle, they need to make it to the next Pokecenter before this nightmare is over.

Kimaka

Too many downs again :(((( Knew that was going to happen.

The RNG stream is making good progress. Though, I don't think it'll be able to past the ledge without going down either.

Top Bottom