• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Alright. Someone give me a lewd recap from the last...maybe 12 hours or so?

Roxanne still unbeaten.

We ended up catching 2 poochyenas leaving no space for the Marill which got sent to the PC. Since the Marill is a water type that can help with Roxanne we went to the PC.

End result, everything got deposited and now we're stuck with the Marill only.

Alright. Someone give me a lewd recap from the last...maybe 10-12 hours or so?

we've been wandering around town doing nothing for like 8hrs or so. Trying our luck at the gym but got crushed super fast. We basically did nothing. Then we caught 2 more doges and a marill. Got to the PC, deposit all pokemon we had and took lvl 5 Marill out

-Horizon-

Roxanne still unbeaten.

We ended up catching 2 poochyenas leaving no space for the Marill which got sent to the PC. Since the Marill is a water type that can help with Roxanne we went to the PC.

End result, everything got deposited and now we're stuck with the Marill only.

we've been wandering around town doing nothing for like 8hrs or so. Trying our luck at the gym but got crushed super fast. We basically did nothing. Then we caught 2 more doges and a marill. Got to the PC, deposit all pokemon we had and took lvl 5 Marill out

Never change TPP. Never change lol

Adrian121

Oh my god just watching this is making me stressed. Trying to get our Pokes out of the PC box but people keep pressing B, then up, then down when all we need to be doing is going left and right to actually get to the right box first. ;_;

Finally made some fan art, Sadly is handmade so I had to suffer from awful pictures.

KO9cxAJl.jpg

Amazing.

You posted this to reddit yet? Because, if not, I'll do it for you.

Sweet, thanks man. Did we really got Sexy out?

Edit: LOL I upped the contrast and brightness on the picture, because I took a pic without flash. So my hand aged 70 years LOL

I'm pretty confident when I come back tomorrow we have beaten the gym (or maybe 2)

3 more levels until Marill learns water gun
3 more levels until Doge learns bite

Aussies will take care of this, i'm sure
at last it was still a fun day, see ya tomorrow

Top Bottom