• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two New Full Metal Alchemist From Square Enix and Bandai

jiggle

Both for the PS2.

http://www.1up.com/article2/0,2053,1609297,00.asp

Two new PlayStation 2 games based on the series are in the works -- a fighting game from Bandai, and a new action-RPG from Square Enix.

Bandai's 3D tag-team fighter will be developed by Eighting, the team responsible for Hudson's Bloody Roar games and Bandai's own fighters based on the Naruto franchise.

I thought Cyberconnect does Naruto? Is this the team that made the GC version?

ferricide

jiggle said:
I thought Cyberconnect does Naruto? Is this the team that made the GC version?
i believe eighting does do the GC versions. which are published by tomy, not bandai. SCREW YOU DFS.

Paulokj

The fighting game is Naruto Narutimett Hero 2 from Cyberconnect2 , very diferent from Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen series of Nintendo Gamecube

Xizk

A Fullmetal Alchemist game made by the same developer who did the Naruto GC games should be great. Looking forward to it.

Meier

I'm surprised that with the success of Naruto and One Piece (which is more popular than Fullmetal Alchemist -- WHEN THE FUCK WILL PEOPLE SPELL IT CORRECTLY BTW? Argh, pet peeve of mine that I complained about since Keep/ANBU put out the first fansub and got a lot of people to start misspelling it) that neither company is coming out with a game based off this for the Cube. The GBA game that just came out sold fairly well although not quite as much as the PS2 version.

Still waitin' on a North American release of the Naruto games....

Though a Fullmetal Alchemist game sounds very cool, and at least that'll get released here.

Top Bottom