• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 127: Just Scrap Baby Jay - 2/26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Needs to go to another camp for sure and not just for a few months. Needs wrasslin and Judo or something, take downs where woeful but might have been because he was rocked. Ah wells, i'll keep supporting him. Dont know why he didnt try and trip with the single, he has some long legs.

Good win by Denis anyway knew he was in with a good chance.

I don't think Jorge's boxing technique is good enough to stop Bisping from winning a decision. That said, he still must be commended for becoming an Ebersole-level troll via the Youtube videos.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
NomarTyme said:
Hoping for a great fight... have no idea who to root for.
Pretty easy the one who doesnt use a Blur song as his entrance theme.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Subitai said:
Well, according to rankings and such Bish is favored.

FfHKm.jpg

Bish?

Here's to hoping all of Bisping's bones explode simultaneously.

yacobod

Banned
dream said:
With his pillowfists and non-existent wrestling? I just don't see how he could be...

pillowfists i agree with, but he's got underrated wrestling and ground game.

he was able to keep rashad off him pretty well at 205, getting up from every takedown attempt, did pretty well on the ground versus kang and others.

EYEL1NER

I know no one can stand him, but ever since the Bisping/McCarthy fight, I have been a Bisping fan. I've enjoyed every one of his fights since that one.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Fifty said:
Wow, Xcience is calorie free? I'm impressed.

Well it musnt be a placebo then.... they need sugar i think.

X26 said:
might be because of all the aussie fighters, but this crowd has been really good

Nah last year when i went it was fucking tits. I almost threw up from the crowd being so loud and because they turned the A/C off.

Polite clap if Bisping wins, massive cheer if he gets KTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom