• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 175 |OT| WSOF 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
4C24266D6C917C393AA52AB67F515FFC.gif

tumblr_kx2vxmmvBd1qzyi7r.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm sure the UFC will come up with a great contender for Ronda in a month. Have there even been any women's 135 fights since Ronda defended last?

Mr Croft

This division needs something to happen... This is sad...

did he just say she wants to fight aldo? Is she crazy he would kill her

Who in the truck is so dumb they'd ask if she's ready to fight again in less than a month? That doesn't make sense regardless of who the champ was.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I am still a fan of Machida. It'll take a lot to change it. I get why people hate him, it's the same reason I like him. His boring ass fights look just the same as his great finishes just until the moment they end. I get it if you've got attention problems from taking too many shots telling your friends to knee you in the dome to prove the unified rules are bullshit. His fights are a lot of not getting hit. I love watching somebody that can do that and still win the fight though.

I am also pretty sure Machida is gonna get stomped here. I'd love to be wrong obviously. But I've got at least some faith that Weidman is a legit champ.

Kbara

Neo Member
Yea, Dana looked pissed. Heart's beating so fast for this next fight...

When did they announce that Struve was out? I went out for a bit, came back and saw that fight was out.

Sarah Kaufman should get a shot.

If not, they gotta bring in Cyborg or Coenen.

Sarah Kaufman already got wrecked by Ronda in skrikeforce. It is Cyborg or no one else. Hell Rhonda even dropped weight classes to avoid cyborg she will not take that fight even if cyborg can make 135.

Kacho

Gold Member
I wonder if a light fixture will fall on Machida or if he'll spontaneously explode or something giving Weidman another victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom