• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 175 |OT| WSOF 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acorn

Yea, Dana looked pissed. Heart's beating so fast for this next fight...

When did they announce that Struve was out? I went out for a bit, came back and saw that fight was out.
After the 1st ppv fight, it was on Twitter when the show began though

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I wonder if a light fixture will fall on Machida or if he'll spontaneously explode or something giving Weidman another victory.

Seriously. It's so weird that Weidman won by a fluke knockout after dominating a round and then seeing Anderson Silva dance around for the first time ever in his entire history as a UFC champion. Not even once, certainly not almost every single defense he's had, has Anderson disrespected his opponent by dancing around and mocking them. So unfortunate that the first time it happened, he got knocked the hell out.

Mr Croft

Sarah Kaufman already got wrecked by Rhonda already in skrikeforce. It is Cyborg or no one else. Hell Rhonda even dropped weight classes to avoid cyborg she will not take that fight even if cyborg can make 135.

she has to fight cyborg lol. She has been dodgeing her for years. Granted cyborg lost in April.

GavinUK86

10.gif

HOLY SHITE

dat judo

I better see that shit in the Expendables Rousey.

Machida's pretty shite. ever since he got a gift decision over Sam Greco. thankfully for him the UFC talent pool is much weaker.

Mr Croft

Seriously. It's so weird that Weidman won by a fluke knockout after dominating a round and then seeing Anderson Silva dance around for the first time ever in his entire history as a UFC champion. Not even once, certainly not almost every single defense he's had, has Anderson disrespected his opponent by dancing around and mocking them. So unfortunate that the first time it happened, he got knocked the hell out.

what Silva has been dancing and disrespecting his opponents for years. Do you remember what he did to forest griffin?

there is only one weight class for women in ufc... Odv she would be in it.

and Jesus... Why was this a ppv fight!

Except she's currently a Featherweight. She'd need to drop down another 10 pounds to get into the UFC's Bantamweight division and the entire reason why she left the UFC in the first place was because she didn't want to do that. The excuses she came up with were hilarious ("I could die," "it may hurt my chances of eventually having a baby," etc.).

She fought like two months ago. She can do less than a month after that beat down.

Yeah but UFC is trying to create the illusion that there is this stable of fighters ready to take down Rousey, not have her pummel her way through everyone in half a year. Plus she needs to be champ for when expendables comes out.

Mr Croft

Except she's currently a Featherweight. She'd need to drop down another 10 pounds to get into the UFC's Bantamweight division and the entire reason why she left the UFC in the first place was because she didn't want to do that. The excuses she came up with were hilarious ("I could die," "it may hurt my chances of eventually having a baby," etc.).

rousey was switching classes in strike force to avoid cyborg as well. Two way street.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Chris "Legend Killer" Weidman to throw another one in the bushes

qAEsE.gif

USA USA USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom