• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 214 |OT| Jones vs Cormier 2 - Dad Bod vs Coke Bod ft.

0JVuAsU.jpg

ron_bato

I had it 29-28 Lawler, his forward pressure and the more damaging strikes won him the third round I think.

Wouldn't be opposed to anyone scoring it 29-28 cowboy, that was an excellent fight. Wish it was a 5 rounder tbh.

Sorry, but that wasn't even close. Judges called it correctly 29-28.

It was. That fight can easily go to either Lawler or Cerrone.

Golden rule for judging though is any, ANY time a fight is close always assume judges give it to whoever is moving forward. Unless you are totally dominant on the outside its very difficult to win a fight on the scorecards moving backwards

EL CUCO

Thought Cowboy squeaked out the W with all those kicks. Close fight. Love both those fighters. Classy dudes

Oscar

Forward pressure being a major judging factor despite the fighter getting pieced up coming in empowers brainless brute Brock Lesnar shit.

But shit, that's what most people tune in to see right?

#JustBleed

Forward pressure being a major judging factor despite the fighter getting pieced up coming in empowers brainless brute Brock Lesnar shit.

But shit, that's what most people tune in to see right?

#JustBleed

That's BS. They were hitting each other a pretty even amount. The aggression was the tiebreaker.

Hell, the third round had a single strike differential.

FUME5

I'd love to see this career drug cheat lose...but there's zero chance.

Evinger with the Phil Collins special.

Could you imagine if Evinger actually somehow won this? It would be actually crazy

That said, unless everything we know about both fighters has radically changed it seems next to impossible for Cyborg to lose this

Could you imagine if Evinger actually somehow won this? It would be actually crazy

That said, unless everything we know about both fighters has radically changed it seems next to impossible for Cyborg to lose this

The problem is that I can't even picture how she would do it. At least with Cormier, if you told me he was going to win, I could probably explain how it happened.

Evinger has no route to victory here.

Top Bottom