• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 214 |OT| Jones vs Cormier 2 - Dad Bod vs Coke Bod ft.

Baconmonk

I think Gustafsson definitely gets the shot next, that said, those 3 fights are no joke. OSP, Cirkunov, and Manuwa is a hell of a way to start your UFC career.
I missed the OSP fight, but the guy definitely has talent. I agree Gustafson should be the next contender, if Jones wins it I'd love to see Jones v. Gustafson 2.

For the record I'm rooting for DC all the way, the man has been on a hell of a ride.

The question here is which is stronger.

The sheer massive amount of damage Lawler has taken in his last 5 fights
or Cerrone's ability to choke in the big fights

ron_bato

I missed the OSP fight, but the guy definitely has talent. I agree Gustafson should be the next contender, if Jones wins it I'd love to see Jones v. Gustafson 2.

For the record I'm rooting for DC all the way, the man has been on a hell of a ride.

I'm rooting for DC too, should be a good one.

I don't know who wins this, because we have not seen robbie in quite some time, and it's always tough to get a read on how fight ready Cowboy is mentally.

If they're both in peak form, I think Robbie wins this in violent fashion.

I think Robbie is gonna run through Cerrone in 2 rounds or less, I don't see this going to distance whichever way it goes.

The UFC really could use a 165 division for dudes his size.

tumblr_n3y7a6rM101ry1rm7o2_400.gif

FUME5

He took a year off, but I expect him to be near peak, Lawler must know he only has one more big run in him.

Top Bottom