• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 303: Pereira vs. Procházka 2 - Paradise - June 29

Who wins: Pereira or Procházka? Ortega or Lopes? Smith or Dolidze?

• Pereira, Ortega, Smith.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Pereira, Lopes, Smith.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Pereira, Ortega, Dolidze.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Pereira, Lopes, Dolidze.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Procházka, Ortega, Smith.

• Procházka, Lopes, Smith.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Procházka, Ortega, Dolidze.

• Procházka, Lopes, Dolidze.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calistan

Conor McGregor couldn't make it to the octagon but he just showed up in Hitman. Multi billionaire...

Ohn5EIM.jpeg

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
Pereira invested a lot into his craft, good to see fighters from all over the world, I never seen someone fight like him before and I think he gets it done in UFC 303.

Brian Ortega knock on wood he's healthy can hit anyone I think he's in very good shape and gets it done, great card.

GymWolf

Gold Member
I'm gonna root for poatan but i have an hunch that jiri is gonna ko him.

Hopefully lopez is gonna massacre ortega and hopefully mvp is gonna sleep that cuck motherfucker.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I'm gonna root for poatan but i have an hunch that jiri is gonna ko him.

Hopefully lopez is gonna massacre ortega and hopefully mvp is gonna sleep that cuck motherfucker.

poatan was touring in australia before he got called to step in short notice might be burnt out

MaestroMike

Gold Member
wouldn't bet on any of them though they were all short notice fights none of the fighters had proper training camps ortega vs lopes had to change to a lightweight bout because ortega couldn't cut to 145 wondering if his cardio is lacking and i think lopes was able to cut to 145 before the change to 155 he might be in better shape or something

MaestroMike

Gold Member
anik just announced on air ortega has a fever and is pulling out and dan ige is stepping in they're fighting at 165 lbs catchweight bout

MaestroMike

Gold Member
okay i guess for the main im still picking pereira over jiri by spirits of his ancestors still jiri is unpredictable if he can finish pereira before alex can land his left hook then jiri can take it, lopes over ige since this is really short notice for ige but ige has been in camp for an upcoming fight so he should be in shape and could surprise us. i don't remember any of dolidze's fight and he usually fights at middleweight and smith had a good win recently so im just going with smith

MaestroMike

Gold Member
mvp was freaky fast landed some good shots i guess thats why ian did more grappling with him ian probably got the w

Apocryphon

That cut is nasty. People will bitch about the stoppage and I do think the doctor should have been more insistent, but it was the correct call. Crazy how that fight was an order of magnitude more entertaining than the Garry MVP fight. Garry gets exposed hard by the top 5.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
feel sorry that lopes isn't fighting a top 5 guy anymore dan ige is one ranking above lopes both should get a shot at a top 5 or top 10 guy at least whether they win or lose for stepping up

Top Bottom