• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 306: O'Malley vs Dvalishvili | Noche UFC (9.14.24)

Fight picks?

• O'Malley, Shevchenko, Ortega

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dvalishvili, Shevchenko, Ortega

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaestroMike

Gold Member
they got a sh!t ton of brazilian fighters they should do one for brazil at the sphere for their independence day too and one for USA lol

MaestroMike

Gold Member
next three fights i picked lopes hes got good momentum, grasso (should be close fight i think) and merab he'll pressure and wrestle sean for the W hes got the gas tank if sean can defend the take downs and stay in striking range it'll be a very tough fight for merab

Ortega's life was changed during the Max Holloway fight. Not that I blame him or that whole situation. If I had to personally pick three people I wouldn't ever fight in the ufc, Max would be one of them. Death by a thousand cuts, except they are to your brain and you live afterwards unfortunately.

Fuck
C8M6P73.jpeg

Typical Shevchenko performance. Extremely dominant, yet still showed 0 killer instinct. Awful TDD from Grasso too. Wow. What a snoozer that fight was.

From Ribovics vs Zellhuber, to Ortega vs Lopez, to that. 🥴

Last edited:
Just got out of work and now I'm on my way home from work.
Can someone quote me here when the fight begins? It's 7 AM in Germany right now and I don't have any available ticker to check when the fight begins.

Top Bottom