• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox - Velasquez vs. Dos Santos - HW Championship - 11.12.11 - 6pm P/9pm E

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

I love ya Guida for being an entertaining as hell fighter, but Smooth is just that! Smooth! Smooth vs Edgar... that is going to be awesome.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
wonder if edgar can stop bendo from laying on him for five rounds. my guess is yes given his performances against pray. good training

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Chesskid1 said:
post fight interview with henderson, ie everyone on internet making fun of his religion.

I punch people in the face for CHRIST! AMEN I FUCKED THAT BITCH UP! PRAISE JESUS I KNOCKED OUT HIS TEETH!

dream

hey, remember that WEC #1 p4p guy who did that funny kick and was the WEC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis?

yeah, me neither.

The Fox special is about getting over the fighters, so it will be alot of promo pieces on them and of course alot of hype for Lesnar vs Overeem. By promoting the fighters more on national tv it should make people buy more fights if they know the guys theoretically.

Sinatar said:
I punch people in the face for CHRIST! AMEN I FUCKED THAT BITCH UP! PRAISE JESUS I KNOCKED OUT HIS TEETH!

KG3Kz.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
BoboBrazil said:
The Fox special is about getting over the fighters, so it will be alot of promo pieces on them and of course alot of hype for Lesnar vs Overeem. By promoting the fighters more on national tv it should make people buy more fights if they know the guys theoretically.
Why would they hype Lesnar/Reem when they have a PPV next weekend?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Lesnar/Reem sells itself. UFC 139 is a stacked card that probably won't get the attention it deserves.

WaltJay

Man, I haven't watched Cops in years...

I like how the cops say watch your head when they put them in the backseat two minutes after putting their knee on the guy's neck.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
BigKaboom2 said:
In what way? Frankie outclasses him in every aspect, including striking which was the only chance Maynard had.
Yeah, Edgar is a better wrestler and a better striker by far. I don't see how Bendo beats him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom