• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uh... another new Venom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoment

This is the cover to MK: Spider-Man #8. I think this one's Eddie Brock. It looks like someone crapped a Spawn/Venom hybrid, ugh.

spiderman8.jpg

Sorry, folks. New Venom #1 looks infinitely better.

Venom_Dodson.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
:/

I liked the first new venom better when i thought he was solid black. that weird flame pattern doesnt seem like it fits too well.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The first(second posted) new venom would look great if those eyes didn't look so goofy.

The second(first posted) looks hillarious to me because no matter how many times I look at it, I keep seeing Spiderman's tiny little legs attached to Venom's giant body.

belgurdo

Banned
They might as well give him extra arms or something instead of trying to make a big black Spiderman and failing

Alucard

Banned
Was this because of the 90's fanboys crying out for "the old Venom"? Because that latest rendition looks pretty dumb. I had no problems with the one before it.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I like the minimalist "new venom #1" the airbrush one posted and the venom art that always has oozy tendrils flying around. I never like the angsty spawn-esque overproduced venom art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom