• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Sony Worldwide Studios are working on

Firesprite? how do you think their next game is going to turn out guys? Be honest.

b99dbc6a-6572-4f90-a318-f2a01cec7567-copy_for-external.jpg
Literal blue hair in the back. None of the women except maybe blond in the middle right is attractive.

Okaaaay so their cinematic 3rd person game will be woke and the women characters will not be allowed to look cute got it

Sonik

Guerrilla Games

This studio is going all in on horizon. In the insomniac leak we got footage of their Horizon multiplayer project. It is unknown if this is moving forward still or cancelled though. In addition they are also working on Horizon 3. And may be assisting with a Horizon 1 remake.

Why did these idiots decide to become the Horizon studio when this franchise has always been a milquetoast, dull game whose second iteration sold a fraction of what the original did? The excitement is just not there, some people like it when it's released, the journoids praise it of course because it panders to them but no one talks about it after a couple of months. Just make a new Killzone or a new franchise ffs

Fess

If anyone working at playstation has an IQ above 70 they’d host a showcase before 2025 and show off every single project I just outlined. A show with 9-10 world premieres would be seismic. Gargantuan. The fans would go crazy.

The stars have aligned for them because everyone here except maybe media molecule SHOULD be more than ready to show SOMETHING. The dev times have all coincided to where they should all be very progressed right now
I’m thinking they’ll stall some releases. If they start releasing all those games the next couple years then most studios will be at the starting phase for their next gen projects when PS6 comes out.

Sephimoth

Nothing interests me apart from Ghost 2.

I hope the new IPs bring something fresh to the table... things getting stale in the AAA space.

Last edited:
You say that, but it's stuff like this that makes modern discussion so fucking annoying. It's like lurking in some random thread on ERA and seeing someone who starts sperging about some irrelevant shit about the developer. It's THAT bad.
Doubling down on the dramatic ness

Top Bottom